The Office of Treasurer strives to deliver cost effective, reliable, and consistent accounting information. The purpose of Office of Treasurer is to ensure sound financial planning and management of the financial data and information, and to promote accountability and credibility throughout the organization.
The Office of Treasurer strives everyday to provide accurate financial information throughout the organization with a great deal of integrity and reliability. As such it is our duty to enable our stakeholders, managers and employees to access timely and precise financial information with the utmost confidence in its accuracy and conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principle and other national and international industry standards.
The following list of core values reflects what is truly important to us as a unit:
- We are committed to CARE (Collaborative, Accountable, Responsive, and Efficient) guiding principles.
- We are committed to striving for excellence in providing accounting services.
- We are committed to conducting ourselves in an honest and ethical manner.
- We are committed to fairness, equality of opportunity and treating others with dignity and respect.
- We are committed to employee empowerment by providing an environment where everyone is encouraged to grow professionallyand personally todevelop and offer new ideas and solutions, to share information, to be recognized for achievement.
- We are committed to having fun and celebrating success as a team.
- Financial Strategy
- Managing Resources