Scholarship & Financial Assistance Merit Based & Other Ahmed Dawood Need Based FALC Calendar
Rules Governing Financial Awards and Scholarships
- Continuation of all financial aids and scholarships, other than merit scholarships and sports/extracurricular activities based scholarships, in subsequent semesters is subject to maintenance of CGPA not less than 2.50 for Bachelors programs, 3.00 for Masters Programs, and 3.25 for MS/MPhil/PhD programs.
- Continuation of Merit scholarships in subsequent semesters is subject to maintenance of CGPA not less than 3.00 for Bachelors programs, 3.25 for Masters programs and 3.25 for MS/MPhil/PhD programs.
- All kinds of financial aid and scholarships shall be permanently withdrawn on learning investment default of two consecutive quarters.
- It is mandatory for every scholarship or need based financial assistance holder to finish their enrolled program in the prescribed duration of the program. No extension of award will be provided beyond the standard duration of the course/degree.
- If participant getting scholarship or financial assistance discontinues his/her studies for consecutive two semesters and would like to resume his/her studies later shall be treated as a new applicant for admission and all fee, awards, rights and privileges shall be allowed accordingly.
- If participant getting scholarship or financial assistance leaves the program/University, total fee will be charged, without any discount/waiver, at the time of clearance before issuance of progress report and NOC.
- In case of any disciplinary breach, involvement in activities political, unethical, and/or against the interest(s) of the University or its authorities shall be liable to disciplinary action and shall result in withdrawal of all financial awards, discounts, privileges’, whatsoever.
- For merit scholarship: If the participant gets 3 ‘F’ grades in Bachelors, 2 ‘F’ in Masters and 1 ‘F’ in PhD program, his/her financial assistance will be reverted irrevocably.
- If participant getting scholarship or financial assistance repeats a course, the participant shall be charged with the full fee of the course credit hour wise.