To provide pro-academic atmosphere, facilitating all stakeholders of the University, in a fair, transparent and impartial manner through prescribed regulations and systematic processes as envisioned by the Authorities of the University.
- To provide secretarial support to the concerned Authorities of the University and Statutory Bodies in accordance with provisions of the Charter.
- To ensure communication and help in monitoring and evaluation of policies, decisions and statues of rules and regulations of the University.
- Keep liaison with the regulatory bodies (Higher Education Commission, Governor House, Government of Punjab, Chief Minister’s Secretariat, Provincial Ministry of Education): Efficient and effective correspondence with all bodies; in most of the cases deadlines for provision of consolidated university information are met.
- To establish, implement, maintain and update student records.
- To hold Convocation annually.
- To maintain highest standard of discipline.
- To prepare the annual Academic Calendar, and coordinate its implementation.
- To provide Financial Assistance /Scholarships.
- To manage student’s affairs efficiently (Registration, Re-admission, Add/Drop, Withdrawal etc.)
- To prepare university Annual Report