Job Title: Manager Participant Affairs
Key Job Responsibilities:
Assist Head OPA in performing the following tasks:
- Direct, manage and evaluate the activities, programs and services of the Office of Participant Affairs and develop and implement appropriate methods and procedures to provide effective and successful social, cultural, and recreational activities for students.
- Develop, direct, and evaluate student activities and program operations; compile and analyse data related to student participation and program evaluation; develop organization work processes which facilitate attainment of established program goals and objectives.
- Coordinate, manage and supervise program activities with other student services functions and events (like orientation and convocation) and instructional programs; provide technical expertise and input concerning student activities; recruit and assist staff for events and activities.
- Managing and handling Flex designing and printing in correspondence with concerned departments.
- Provide leadership seminars, training and workshops for various student clubs and societies as well as other student groups and organizations.
- Oversee in developing a wide variety of activities, events, and programs designed for social, cultural, and instructional development of students.
- Establish, coordinate, and maintain a broad and well-supported club and societies programs responding to the interests of the students.
- Review clubs and societies activities, expenditures, minutes, budgets, and legality and propriety of meetings and activities.
- Manage logistical support for effective and efficient execution of activities and coordinate with other departments of the university.
- Liaison with different Govt. offices/ departments and corporate bodies as and when required.
- Performing all the duties assigned by Head OPA.
- Minimum 16 years of education in any relevant discipline
- Minimum 8 Years of relevant experience
- Decision Making Skills
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Team Management & Supervisory Skills
- Knowledge of Industry practices and procedures