Recruitment and Selection
Job Title: Manager Recruitment and Selection
Key Job Responsibilities:
Assist Head, Office of Human Resources to perform the following tasks:
- To design and implement strategies to attract and hire best in class talent
- ·Engage in consistent sourcing (passive and active) to build candidate pools for open and future roles
- Responsible to ensure that recruitment and selection procedures and practice meet operational needs legislative and good practice requirements.
- Conduct and execute recruitment process which involves faculty and staff need analysis, advertisement development, pre-screen, and assess applicants to match the competencies of the applicants.
- Ensure timely recruitment of required human resources through effective recruitment sources in order to meet University’s needs.
- Manage the day to day operational recruitment activities of the University including interview scheduling and regular follow up with the candidates
- Sound knowledge of prevailing labor laws in recruitment and general employment perspective
- Ability to provide clear technical guidance and instruction to non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Highly developed interview skills, sharp discernment, and ability to execute good judgment
- BBA, MBA HR, MHRM or equivalent
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience in Recruitment and Selection
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word and strong knowledge of software applications in general, including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Job Interviewing Skills
- Process Improvement Skills