Job Title: Manager Performance Management
Key Job Responsibilities:
Assist the Head HR to perform the following tasks:
- Aligning individual employees' day-to-day actions with strategic business objectives
- Providing clarifying accountability related to performance expectations
- Documenting individual performance to support compensation and career planning decisions
- Establishing focus for skill development and learning activity choices
- To devise and implement policies and strategies for the development of departmental performance matters.
- To provide guidance to departmental staff, senior managers, members on performance and service improvement.
- Best practices relating to employee performance management.
- Principles and practices of workforce planning, succession planning and strategic planning.
- Critical thinking to identify problems, evaluate alternatives, and recommend effective solutions.
- Develop, implement, and interpret policies, procedures, and processes and evaluate their effectiveness.
- BBA, MBA HR / MHRM or equivalent
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in Performance management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Analytical Skills
- People Management