Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
Job Title: Manager HR
Key Job Responsibilities:
Assist Head OHR to perform the following tasks:
- Talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and labour relations compliance.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analysing information; recommending courses of action.
- Improves employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; and counselling managers and employees
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the HR policies manual.
- Create, generate, and maintain effective HR reporting, including turnover, headcount, recruiting, organization charts, and other key metrics to drive organizational effectiveness.
- Sound knowledge of prevailing labor laws in recruitment and general employment perspective
- Ability to provide clear technical guidance and instruction to non-technical personnel.
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Highly developed interview skills, sharp discernment, and ability to execute good judgment
- BBA, MBA HR / MHRM or equivalent
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience in HR Management and HRIS
- Performance Management, Maintaining Employee Files, People Skills, Resolving Conflict, Employment Laws, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills
- Proficiency with HRIS and web-based compensation and talent management tools