Job Title: Manager Employee Relations
Key Job Responsibilities:
Assist the Head OHR to perform following tasks:-
- Administering Employee Benefits in Indoor Medical Inssurance, Outdoor Medical Inssurance, Life Assurance, EOBI, PESSI
- Grievance handling as required.
- Plan and Execute Employee’s get- to-gather as required
- Plan and Execute Sports Activities for all employees once in a year.
- Plan and Execute Employee’s farewell as required.
- Keeping close liaison with employees in order to resolve their day to day matters through personal meting and telephone.
- Maintenance of attendance tracking devices as required.
- Record keeping of employees leaves on regular basis.
- Employee Clearance, Resigned, Notice Period,
- Exit Interviews
- Responsible for implementation of various employee welfare activities as secretary of Employees Welfare Committee
- Email Correspondence with Internal and External stake holders
- Liaison with internal and external stake holders regarding employees benefits and all other related matters
- Any Other Tasks assign by the Head of Department as required
- BBA, MBA, MHRM or equivalent
- Minimum 8 Years of experience in employee relations
Skills and abilities:
- Must have a proven experience of working in employee relations at managerial level.
- Should have sound knowledge of prevailing labor laws
- Manage the workload independently or with minimum supervision.
- Attendance handling in ERP system
- People Management Skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Decision making skills
- Conflict management skills