Job Title: Manager Facilities Management
Key Job Responsibilities:
Assists Head OFM to perform the following:
- Ensure conducive environment and smooth functioning of daily operations in the UMT
- Ensure the maintenance of healthy environment by taking necessary steps regarding horticulture.
- Ensure timely availability of utilities i.e. electricity, water, gas, sewerage, fax and telephones facilities at UMT.
- Initiation and execution of various projects i.e. replacement of furniture, civil works and white wash etc.
- Supervise work of subordinates to ensure efficiency in performance of assigned duties, punctuality and discipline and initiate corrective actions where necessary.
- Be responsible for the safe custody of UMT’s assets and confidentiality of classified and sensitive information placed under his charge.
- Make administrative arrangements for Meetings / Conferences including lodging / boarding and transport for outstation Guests.
- Ensure provision of facilities i.e. Photocopy, Parking stand, PCO and Canteen at Campus / Hostel for the Students and UMT’s employees and execute contracts.
- 16 Years of qualification
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Administration
- People Management