The Office of Events & Forums (OFE) is proud to support and manage events that will promote University of Management and Technology as a great and leading place of professionals and graduates.
OFE is responsible for planning, organizing and managing large national and international conferences, seminars and symposiums. Office will invite guest speakers who will address students and have meeting with faculty/management. Resources and sponsorships will be generated for events
Functions of OFE
- Planning, organizing and managing large national and international conferences, seminars and symposiums.
- Creating different forums and then organizing events on regular bases
- Creating co-curricular forums for students of different schools
- Inviting guests/ CEOs both national & international
- Managing SME ASIA Summit, UMT Globe Around and Hello Excellency
- Launching local forums under the umbrella of SME ASIA
- Managing UMT students foreign visits through UMT Globe Around
- Creating strong working relations with local and international chambers
- Regular participation in major national and international conferences and creating effective networking for SME ASIA
- Arranging sponsorship for OEF events