OCE Service's Charges
|Sr. #||Name of Document||Revised Fee (in Pak Rupees)|
||Progress Report (with incomplete Status)
||Final Transcript (FT)
||Urgent Degree (before Convocation)
||Degree (on/after Convocation)
||Duplicate Final Transcript (UMT / ILM)
||Duplicate Degree (UMT)
||Verification of UMT Final Transcript and Degree for five sets
||500/- for each document
||Provisional Semester Progress Report (Current semester)
||Provisional Semester Progress Reprots (each semester prior to current semester)
Final Transcript (FT)
A participant who has completed all the degree requirements shall apply on the prescribed Clearance Form to the Office of Registrar.
Office of the Controller Examinations (OCE), after verifying results / grades from the master record, shall process the Final Transcript within 3 to 4 weeks from application date, provided no discrepancy is found during the verification process.
Participant can collect Final Transcript from the Office of the Controller Examinations in person by producing UMT ID Card and Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC). In case the participant can not collect personally, then he / she can authorize someone through signed authority letter by annexing copies of his / her own UMT ID Card, CNIC and the CNIC of authorized person.
Instructions for obtaining Final Transcript (FT)
A student who has completed all the degree requirements both in terms of credit hours and CGPA is eligible to seek his / her Final Transcript and must read the following instructions carefully before applying for final transcript (FT).
- Obtain clearance from the Office of Controller Examinations, Library, Book Bank, IPC, Hostel, Accounts Office, and Office of Registrar on the prescribed form available at the photocopy shop.
- Submit the clearance form to Office of Registrar along with attested copies of his / her previous degrees.
- The transcript request form must be duly filled in with the required information. Incomplete form shall not be accepted / processed.
- Final Transcript request is processed within 3 to 4 weeks after receiving in the OCE.
- In case, any discrepancy is identified in the verification process then it may take another one or two weeks to prepare such FTs.
- Final Transcript is issued after the signatures of three competent authorities (Controller Examinations, Dean & Registrar) which is subject to their availability
- Name and parentage on the Final Transcript shall be as per matric certificate. In case these particulars are mentioned in Urdu, student shall provide particulars on the undertaking form available at the photocopy shop.
- There is no fee for Final Transcript.
- Verification / attestation of FT is also carried out without any fee / charges.
- In case FT is lost or misplaced, the student can immediately apply for duplicate FT by paying prescribed fee in the Accounts Office. The word “Duplicate” will be written on the FT. It is also mandatory for the student to provide the following documents:
a. Photocopy of lost FT
b. Original copy of FIR lodged with police station regarding the loss of FT
c. An affidavit on a stamp paper of Rs. 20/-
d. Original cutting of newspaper ad announcing the loss of FT
e. Payment receipt (non refundable)
- FT is issued to the concerned student / graduate after necessary verification.
- In case, the student / graduate can not collect FT personally, he / she can authorize someone to receive FT on his / her behalf on the letter available in the office or by providing particulars in the given format.
Instructions for obtaining Progress Report (PR)
A student who has not yet completed all the degree requirements both in terms of credit hours and CGPA is eligible to get his / her Progress Report as per the procedure laid down herewith:-
- Prescribed Fee will be charged by the Accounts Office for each PR.
- Submit the application stating the need / reason for getting this PR.
- Application should be attached with copy of matric certificate and original copy of fee invoice issued by the Accounts Office.
- Request is usually processed within One week after receiving the application in the OCE.
- PR is issued to the concerned student after necessary verification from his master record.
- In case any discrepancy is identified in the verification process then it may take another one week to prepare such PRs.
- There is no fee for verification of PR
- In case, the student can not collect PR personally, he / she can authorize someone to receive PR on his / her behalf by providing particulars on the authority letter.
Issuance of Degree
Degrees shall be issued after the Convocation to those who have completed all degree requirements of a particular program and have been issued the Final Transcripts. For issuance of Urgent Degree, the participant shall apply on the prescribed Urgent Degree Form to the Office of Registrar along with followings:
- Copy of the CNIC
- Receipt of payment of Urgent Degree fee
- Copy of Final Transcript issued by UMT
Urgent Degree is issued normally within two weeks from the application date by the Office of the Controller Examinations.
In case the participant can not collect the degree personally, then he / she can authorize someone through signed authority letter by annexing copies of his / her own UMT ID Card, CNIC and the CNIC of authorized person.