The Office of Controller Examinations (OCE) being the cardinal department and custodian of examination records takes the responsibility to provide quality service to students in all spheres of examination matters. Besides other imperative functions, it assumes transparency, integrity, secrecy and quality service as its dominated core values. The Office has documented Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and process flow charts with regard to its core functions available in the departmental manual. The core functions include conducting final examinations, compilation and declaration of results, drawing a list roll of honors, preparation of Final Transcripts and Degrees as well as arranging the convocation. Maintaining liaison with alumni and accreditation agencies is part of OCE functions. For injecting efficiency and effectiveness in our work, we are using Participant Information System (PIMS) which not only provides correct and timely information but also suffices for routine requirements and thus culminates in enhanced productivity of the department en bloc. The system is capable to generate all kinds of customized reports and provide access to the students for checking their results online.
In order to extend relentlessly overwhelming facility to all stake holders, the Office of Controller Examinations (OCE) has orchestrated a vibrant team consisting of dedicated professionals, augmented with customer service skills.
- Improve the quality of work by adopting / using technological tools
- Reduce wastage of time and stationery
- Document every action / decision
- Establish the authenticity of information disseminated from this office
- Act according to rules and regulations formed by the University
- Ensure safe custody of master records and allied documents
- Delivery of services on time