The authors should provide their names, addresses, phone number(s), present position/title besides the names of the universities/colleges at the title page of the manuscript to facilitate academic review and production. Only those manuscripts will be considered for publication which have not been previously published anywhere nor are under consideration elsewhere.
- Submissions should include abstracts of up-to 200-300 words that explain the gist of the research and arguments the writer has presented. The abstract must not be exaggerated or contain any new information that is not outlined in the main body of the text, it should briefly outline the purpose of the research as well as the methodology used and conclusions drawn by the author. 6-10 Key words or descriptive phrases must also accompany the article.
- The Conclusion should outline the main themes and pointers of the article should be explained in the conclusion. It should sum up the whole idea of the article and the authors findings.
- The paper should be in Times New Roman in 12 point with double spacing of maximum 6000-8000 words.
- Citation should be given in Chicago Manual of Style. This style of referencing may be accessed athttps://www.utica.edu/academic/library/Chicago.pdf.
- All citations must be confirmed. That is, the correct page number of the cited source and details of publication should be given. If they are not, they will be removed wholly from the text by the editors.
- All the quotations in inverted commas must be cited to the source.
- Articles are required to contain either footnotes or endnotes along with the Bibliography (also in Chicago Manual of Style). In text citations are discouraged.
- The article must be followed along with a Bibliography.
- Quotes should be indented and in Times New Roman 10 point.
- Terms of other languages should be in Italics and explained.
- Academic jargon that is specific to a particular discipline needs to be thoroughly elaborated upon or footnoted.
- Authors should attach a plagiarism report with manuscript.
- Articles that are unoriginal and heavily plagiarized shall not be entertained.
- All scholarly submissions containing more than two authors will not be accepted.
- A maximum of twenty five percent of Articles will be comprised of UMT authors in a single issue