- Up to two students can be accommodated at one time in a single room.
- A student can also reside in single room (small size) without sharing.
- Room in sharing on single Fee.
- Single room small size without washroom on single fee.
- Full room on double fee.
Rules and Regulations
- Hostilities are not allowed to go outside the Student Housing (USH) after 11:30 pm for boys and 6:00pm for girls. However, in case of any emergency they will have to inform Deputy Head, UMT Student Housing (USH).
- No guest / outsider can stay overnight in the Student Housing (USH) without prior permission.
- Only father and real brother can stay but not more than two nights. Rs 500 per night will be charged for guest stay.
- No visitor is allowed to enter the Student Housing (USH) without handing over his original N.I.C. at Student Housing (USH) gate.
- No one will be allowed to travel in Student Housing (USH) transport without having valid Student Housing (USH) card.
- During summer no one is allowed to use AC/ cooler without written permission, registration on record book.
- In case of any query hostilities can contact Head, UMT Student Housing (Head USH) or Deputy Head, UMT Student Housing (USH) through email and cell phone.
- In case of breach of rules, case will be forwarded to Head, UMT Student Housing (Head USH) for taking stringent action against violator.
- Head, UMT Student Housing (Head USH) has full authority to charge fine or to expel law offender from the Student Housing (USH).
- Student Housing (USH) accommodation will be provided only to bonafide students of UMT domiciled in places other than Lahore city. Day scholars need not apply except under special circumstances.
- Boarders seeking admission in Student Housing (USH) should apply on the prescribed forms along with two passport size photographs that can be obtained from the Admissions Office or can be downloaded from the UMT website.
- If a boarder who is allotted Student Housing (USH) accommodation is not personally residing in the allocated room and is found by the administration to be misusing the room i.e. keeping unlawful or illegal occupants, his/her allotment will be cancelled and the case will be referred to the Disciplinary Committee for further action.
- University authorities are not obliged to provide Student Housing (USH) accommodation to every student. The Student Housing (USH) management reserves the rights to refuse this facility.
- Boarders shall be required to pay their dues in advance i.e. prior to joining the semester. In case of arrears, they will become ineligible to stay and the allotment shall stand cancelled.
- All the participants are required to get a clearance certificate from the Head, UMT Student Housing (Head USH) before the award of degree.
- Any kind of affiliation with any political organization, federation or Jamaat and any activity accordingly will not be allowed in UMT Student Housing (USH) premises will not be allowed.
- USH leaver before his completion of degree is allowed to enter in the USH.
for boys and 6:00pm for girls.