PhD (Special Education) Ohio State University USA
Email : email@example.com
Dr Abdul Hameed earned his PhD from The Ohio State University, Columbus Ohio, USA in 1988. While majoring in technology, education his other focus was on special education and curriculum. His PhD dissertation was on “Development of a Test of Technological Literacy”. His academic interests include philosophy of technology, educational change, critical theory, contemporary research paradigms and attitudes measurement.
He is recipient of Professor’s Award on best academic performance at Ohio State University. He earned a gold medal in MA Education from IER, University of the Punjab. He is also a member of the National Council of Social Sciences. DrHameed has 27 years experience of university teaching in various positions. He is well known in the field of research and data analysis. He has been associated with UMT since its inception as ILM. He taught research and data analysis to MBA students at ILM for ten years. He remained a member of the UMT Selection Board for three years before joining the University.
DrHameed has more than 30 international presentations across eleven countries. He published 32 research papers in national and international research journals. He retired as Chairmen, Special Education Department, University of the Punjab. He conducted eleven research studies as Principal Investigator. DrHameed is an active member of various academic and professional bodies both at national and international levels. He is playing a leading role in movement for social inclusion through inclusive education.
PhD (Science Education) University of Hull UK
Professor, Director Graduate Studies
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Dr. Muhammad Zafar Iqbal joined the Department of Education, UMT, as Professor of Education in Feb. 2008. Additionally, he has served as a Dean, School of Social Sciences and Humanities for a period of three years w.e.f. March, 2008. Presently, he is working as Chairman of Department of Education w.e.f. October 2010. Prior to joining UMT as Professor, he has served, University of the Punjab, Institute of Education and Research (IER) from January 1974 to June 2008 in various capacities. He started his career as a Lecturer and retired as a Professor of Education. During his service at Punjab University, he established, Department of Science Education and introduced two Master’s degrees i.e. M.S.Ed. and M.Ed. Science. He was appointed as Chairman, Department of Science Education and served this position till his retirement. During his service at the IER, he has the honor to serve as Director of IER, and then as Dean, Faculty of Education, of the University of the Punjab. He has guided many PhD scholars in their research work for PhD degrees in Education. A summary of qualifications and experience of serving against various positions is given below.
PhD (Media & Communication) University of Punjab Pakistan
Professor, Director Advanced Studies Department of Mass Communication
Email : email@example.com
Prof Dr Mujahid Mansoori is a renowned acadimician, media consultant and columnist.He known in woridwide Pakistani community as one of the top nuteral political anayist.Dr. Mansoori has earned his PhD degree from the University of the Punjab where he served for 26 years in the Institute of Communication Studies. He also served as Member, Syndicate Punjab University, Students Advisor and Spokesperson of the same university. During his 36 year career as an academician,Journalist,development communicator and media consulant Dr Mansoori served as very potential resource person and trainer of trainers in number of government institutes as a specialist of Development Communication and and media critic.Prof.Mansoori has conducted a number of workshops and training courses. He has also served as Secretary of the National Vice-Chancellor’s Committee on Student Unions.This committee was formed to help in lagislation on the subject. Dr Mansoori also remained Member, Selection Board and Board of Studies in various public universities of Pakistan and HEC’s National Curriculum Committee of Mass Communication.
An Advisor to the Jang/GEO Group, the largest media group of Pakistan, Dr Mansoori has established Development Reporting Cell (DRC) in Daily Jang, a national newspaper with the largest circulation. DRC is the first and only regular research-oriented arrangement of Development Reporting in Pakistan, which works separately from the main reporting section. The DRC led to a new trend in the Pakistani print and electronic media to produce research oriented news reports related to various areas of the social sector, particularly women and children, public health, food and agriculture, environment, population control and micro economics.by this innovatuve professional contribution considers as pioneer Development Repoting in Pakistan.Behavriol change through Development Communication is his area of specialization.
Dr Mansoori is also specialist of advance news reporting.He remained associated with the Dallas Morning News, one of the top 10 American dailies, as Fulbright scholar in 1989. He is a demanding resource person for training workshops on strategic communication support to the development projects / campaigns planning in various areas of social development. His students always become beneficiaries of his vast experience in teaching of mass communication, as well as his experience as media practitioner.
He has designed a number of media projects for Geo TV, a popular news channel with the largest viewership. Many of his research papers and political analysis have been published in research journals and the Daily Jang. He has also delivered papers on media and communication in scores of national and international media seminars and conferences. Dr Mansoori has also remained a political analyst of the Urdu service of the Voice of Germany and SBS, Australia. He also served as Director, Sir Ganga Ram Heritage Foundation, an NGO for the protection of rights of minorities and depressed sections of society in the South Asian region.
In October 2009, Dr Mansoori joined UMT with a passion to impart practical training to media students at UMT. He has focused on curriculum revamping to make the media and communication syllabi at par with international standards, with special emphasis on imparting practical training to the students so that they are able to compete and grow in the competitive media job market in Pakistan as well as in media entrepreneurship.
PhD (Psychology) Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD Islamic Studies PU, Lahore Pakistan
Professor, Chairperson Department of Islamic Thought and Civilization
Email : email@example.com
Dr. Mumtaz Ahmad Salik served in University of the Punjab for 32 years in the department of Islamic Studies. He earned his Ph.D in 2002. His field of specialization is Islam and Modern Thought and Problems. To his credit there are seventeen research papers, published in reputed National/International Journals on the topics related to Islamic Economics, Education, Administration Sciences, Islamic History and Literature. He has supervised more than 110 thesis at master level and more then 32 at M. Phil level. Under his supervision six scholars have been awarded PhD degrees, two have submitted their dissertations and four more are doing their research work at PU. He organized dozens of seminars as incharge and participated or presented papers in many national and international conferences. He has played a vital role in developing the schemes of studies at Ph. D, M. Phil and master level in the department of Islamic studies and also worked as coordinator of curriculum review committee.
His name is on the list of the experts of Islamic Studies of Punjab public service commission from 1987. He is reviewer of the articles of several research journals of the universities and organizations. He served as elected member in PU Senate, Syndicate for many years. Dr. Salik has joined as professor and chairman of Islamic Thought and Civilization in UMT on 18 June 2012 after his retirement from Punjab University. His brief bio data is as under:
PhD Mass Communication Frei University, West Berlin 1986, MA (Journalism) University of the Punjab Pakistan 1970
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Profile Dr. Professor Muhammad Khalid
Dr. Professor Muhammad Khalid is a media professional. He has served Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan as a Chairman of Mass Communication department. He did his master in Journalism from the University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan in 1970. He obtained his Ph. D. degree from the Department of Communication Sciences, Frei University, West Berlin in 1986. There, his research work was on the “Mass Communication in Developing Countries-Development of Radio Broadcasting in Pakistan”.
He is HEC Ph.D Approved Supervisor.
During his Education for Ph. D, he studied the courses on Communication Theories, Methods of Journalism and Mass Media Research, Communication Policies, Introduction to Electronic Data Processing, Mass Media History, Development of Electronic Media and Introduction to the German Renaissance Literature. Being in Germany, he had an opportunity to closely observe the Politics and Culture of Germany and its media industry.
For his Post-Doctoral Research program, he was awarded Fulbright research scholarship by the United States in 1999. There in March 2000, he completed a research project on “The US Mass Media and the Image of Muslim World” at The School of Journalism, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, Illinois.
In 1979-73 he worked as Reporter and Sub-Editor in "The Pakistan Press International (PP1), Daily "Javedan', and Daily "Jamhoor", Lahore. During his stay in Germany in 1982-83, he also worked as Editor in the monthly Journal"KARAVAN'- West Berlin.
In 1987, he joined the department of Political Science and Mass Communication, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan as an Assistant Professor. There he taught courses on Public relations, Research Methods in Mass Communication’ and Communication Theory, Development Support Communication, Research Methods in Mass Media and Public Relations to the Post Graduate Diploma and master level students of Mass Communication. He was promoted as Associate Professor there in May 1998. In May 2005, he was promoted to the position of a Professor in Mass Communication Department of B. Z. University.
In 2007, he joined department of Communication Studies, University of Sargodha, Sargodha, as an HEC Eminent Researcher and Educationist. In 2008, he moved back to Bahauddin Zakariya University as an HEC Eminent Researcher and Educationist. He also served there as Professor on contract basis for over four years.
Dr. Khalid has also rich experience in administration. He remained chairman of the Department for more than one-and –half years (2000-2001). From 1991-95, he served as Member Board of Studies in Political Science and Mass Communication, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan. During 1992, he remained the Member Executive Council, Pakistan Council of Media Education, and during 1993-94, the Advisor Students Affairs.
On international level, he participated in various conferences and workshops on the issues of Strengthening Journalism Education in South Asia, in Sri Lanka, and on "US Mass Media and the Image of the Muslim World" in at the university of Nebraska, USA.
Dr. Khalid published his book in 2012 on Press, Pressmen & Governments in Pakistan: Mishandling of Powers and Positions. His list of Research Articles is as under:
1. "Radio Broadcasting In Pakistan-Promise and Performance" Communications. (Frankfurt, Germany), vol. 23, No.2, (1987). P.7.
2. "Governing Systems of Broadcasting in Developing Countries", Journal of Research, Gomal University, D.I. Khan, Pakistan, Vol. 109. No. 1, (1990) P-9
3. "Communication Development Problems in the Third World”, journalism Quarterly, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, Vol, 10, No.7-8, (1991).
4. "Examination System in Universities (Urdu) in Systems of Examinations in Pakistan-Crisis, Causes and Solution (Urdu), (Islamabad: Institute of Policy Studies, 1991) P-9
5. "Communication Role of Islam: Attitude of Islam Toward Pictorial Presentation", Journal of Research Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan, Vol. '10, (1993). P-14
6. "Public Corporation: A Popular Mode of Broadcasting Management", Journalism Quarterly, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, Vol, .11, No.9-1 0, (1994). P-5
7. "Persuasion" in Public Relations: Study Guide. (Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad, 1998).
8. "Functions of Mass Media in Developing Countries-A Theoretical Case from Saudi Arabia, Journal of Research, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan, Vol. 16, (1999) P.8
9. "Communication and its Role for Promotion of Education”, Journalism Quarterly, University of the Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan, Vol. 1-2, (2000). P-14
10. "Curriculum Development for Journalism" Journal of Research, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Pakistan, Vol. 18, (2001).
11. "U.S. Mass Media and the Image of Muslim World", Pakistan Perspective, University of Karachi, Karachi, Vol. 6, No.2, (2001). P-16
12. “Mass Communication Education in Pakistan”, Journal of Research, B.Z. University, Multan, Vol. 21, 2003.
13. “Vision 2010—Decentralization and Mass Communication, Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities, Islamia University, Bahawalpur, Vol. 1, No.1, 2003.
14. “ Political, Social and Economic Developmental Role of the Former District Council Multan, Journal of Research, B.Z. University, Multan, Vol. 23, No. 1, 2004.
15. “Diffusion of Innovations and Mass Media—Agricultural Development Messages of the Pakistan Television and their Acceptance/ Adoption by the Target Audience”, Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities, A.I.O.University, Islamabad, Vol. Xii, No. 2, Autumn, 2004.
16. Government and Non-Government News Coverage: A Comparative Study of the Front Page of the New York Times, Washington Post, Dawn and The Nation”, Journal of Social Sciences & Humanities, Islamia Univesity, Bahawalpur, Vol. 2, No. 1, 2004.
17. “Pakistan Main Digest Sahafat, Aqsam wa Asraat Ka Ajmali Jaiza (Digest Journalism in Pakistan, A short Survey of Types and Effects.” (Urdu), The Journal of Mass Communication Vol., 3, 2005, Department of Mass Communication, University of Karachi, Karachi.
18. “American Mass Media & Foreign Policy: A Study of the Role of White House and Mainstream Print & Electronic Media in Affecting the Process of Development of American Foreign Policy” Global Journal, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2008, Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad.
19. “Comparative Analysis of Pictorial Coverage of Events In Pakistan’s English Press”, European Journal of Scientific Research (EJSR), Vol. 23, No. 4, 2008.
20. “Western Media and Misconception about Islam”, Pakistan Journal of Islamic Research, Vol. 1, No. 1, 2008, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan.
“U.S. Mass Media & Muslim World- Portrayal of Muslim World by Newsweek and Time (1991-2001)”, European Journal of Scientific Research (EJSR), Vol. 21, No. 4 (2008).
“Role of Mainstream American Mass Media in Making and Manipulation of Images, with Special Reference to Islamic World”, Journal of Research, Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan, Vol. 28, (2008).
“Negative Image of Islam and US Mass Media: A Study about the Suggestions to Improve the Image of Islam and Muslim Countries”, Journal of Research, Gomal University, D.I.Khan, Vol. 25, No. 2, (2009)
“U.S. Mass Media and the Image of Bangladesh: A Study about the Portrayal of Bangladesh by Newsweek and Time (1991-2001)”, Journal of South Asian Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore, (submitted).
“Mass Media Education in the Colleges of the Punjab Province (Urdu)”, Submitted for publication in the Journal of Social Sciences, University of Peshawar, Peshawar.
“Violent Contents In Pakistani and Indian Movies: A Comparative Study”, Global Media Journal, (on-line journal), AIOU, Islamabad Chapter), 2012
PhD Islamic Studies University of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan, LLM (Islamic Law) Jamia Muhammad Bin Saud University KSA
Email : email@example.com
Mr Khawar Butt obtained LLM degree in Islamic Law from Muhammad Bin Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. He also has a Diploma in Arabic Language from King Saud University, Riyadh. He is pursuing his PhD from Punjab University, Lahore. He has been teaching at FC College and has been affiliated with the UMT (ILM) since 1998. Khawar Butt is the author of many books and research articles and is on the editorial board of 2 religious magazines. His areas of interest are Fehm-e-Quran, Dawa and Fiqh Studies.
PhD Education Hamdard University Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Usman Khalil has a vast experience of teaching at different levels i.e. School, College and at University level. He established schools in the needy and slum areas of Karachi with enthusiastic fervor in the interest of community development. He rendered social services to different organizations with sincere dedication and commitment with fruitful results. Dr. Usman Khalil has worked in different capacities in different organizations (Pak organization of worker in educational research (POWER), Lyari Foundations Karachi, Usmania Educational Society Karachi, AFAQ Lahore and Some others) as secretary, consultant and advisor.
Dr. Usman has a sound experience in research supervision at Master, M.Phil and PhD level. His areas of interest are, Educational Research, Academic Leadership, History of Education and Philosophy of Education.
Dr Khalil is a member of different associations and also member of different university bodies (University of Education Lahore, University of Management and Technology Lahore, Hamdard University Karachi etc):
PhD (Education) Univeristy of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
Email : Khalid.email@example.com
Dr. Khalid Rashid has vide experience of teaching and administration stretched over school, college and university. He was among the pioneer members to start B.S.Ed. and M.A. (Physical Education) in Punjab. Credit of initiating the colleges of Physical Education as helping hand goes to him.
Dr. Khalid Rashid has worked with different organizations like Deptt. of Health and Sports Sciences, P.U. , Colleges of Physical Education (Male & Female), Beaconhouse National University, University of Education, CERA(Centre for Educational Research Advancement), DSD, TEVTA, UNESCO, STEP Project focal person, CPBEP consultant, as teacher, visiting faculty, Advisor, trainer, Additional Registrar UoE, Auditor Research Journal, PU, Author for PTBB, PBTE. Dr. Khalid Rashid has authored more than 13 books. He has been a regular contributor in “Imroze”. “Pakistan Times” and “Kuwait times”
Dr. Khalid Rashid is a member of different bodies of the universities
MA Applied Linguistics University of Exceter UK
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD Education UMT, Lahore Pakistan, M Phil Education UMT, Lahore Pakistan
Associate Professor, Chairperson Department of Education
Email : email@example.com
PhD Arabic PU, Lahore
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MPhil (Mass Communication) University of the Punjab Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
Tayyab Farooq Bhatti is Head of the Knowledge Unit, Media and Communication. His teaching interests are media, mass communication, journalism, media sociology, public relations and advertising. He developed BS and MS programs of Media and Communication that were launched by UMT. He established UMT’s Research and Reference Section to provide research facilities to the teachers as well as students. Tayyab prepared 26 courses for an undergraduate program with their descriptions and reference books for the Mass Communication Department, University of the Gujrat. Tayyab Bhatti supervised the material development, designing and printing of all UMT publications.
He managed and organized UMT admission and media campaigns including budgeting, designing, and placement for seven consecutive years. He also supervised the design, content and deployment of the UMT Website. He directed UMT documentary films and contributed more than 30 articles / columns to leading national newspapers including the Daily Jang. He served as Head, Media Advertising & Promotion Department at UMT. He was Chief Editor, Akhbar-i-Jamia at University of the Punjab and Editor “Moments and Momentum” (UMT Newsletter).
Tayyab Farooq Bhatti also participated in the International Kashmir Conference, London, UK. He attended the Peace Mission Conference, Kabul, Afghanistan in 1992, visited Tehran on official invitation extended by the Iranian government and attended Kashmir Congress held in Paris, France. His global exposure and experience comprises of visits to the UK, France, Jordan, UAE, Oman, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Iran and Afghanistan, where he studied media practice in these countries.
PhD Linguistics UMT, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD (Islamic Studies) Karachi University Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
Dr Muhammad Tahir Mustafa is a renowned Religious Scholar, Academician, Author and Anchor of Religious Programs on various TV channels. Currently working as Assistant Prof in the Department of Islamic Thought and Civilization at UMT, Dr Tahir earned his PhD in Quran and Sunnah from the University of Karachi, Karachi, in 2007 and joined UMT in April 2008.
Prior to joining UMT, Dr Tahir worked for 20 years as an academician in Islamabad where he authored many books and contributed in curriculum development in the subject of Islamic Studies as member of National Review Committee, Ministry of Education, Islamabad.
However,the most recent accomplishment eclipses all else, Dr.Tahir Mustafa has become first person in the world and history after doing complete Translation of the Holy Quran in Urdu Language but with Dotless words. Dr.Tahir says this is not only the distinguished honour for him but also for UMT.
In this regard
Dr.Tahir Mustafa was interviewed by Dunya TV in its distinguished Programe Hasb e Haal on 11 July,2013 for becoming the First Person in the World and History to Translate the Holy Quran into Urdu with using only Dotless Words.
In an exclusive panel interview of the popluar program Hasb-e-Haal, broadcast on 11 July,2013 on Dunya TV, Dr Tahir shared with the audience that this effort required patient study and concentration but it was only through Allah's blessing that he was able to fulfill his dream of putting together a ghair manqoot translation of the Holy Quran. We congratulate Dr Tahir on this great achievement and pray for a continuation of his efforts to promote Islam.
For program reference, please visit HASB-E-HAAL-ON-DUNYA-NEWS–11TH-JULY-2013.
Moreover, Dr.Muhammad Tahir Mustafa authored dozens of the books and his main renowned books are:.
Falsafa e Asma e Rasool
Seerat ur Rasool Fee Asma e Rasool
Tafseeri Rujhanat ka Irtiqa
Islah e Ahwal ka Aakhri Hal (Afkar e Shah Waliullah ki Roshni mein)
Tareekh e Tafseer Wa Usool e Tafseer
Tareekh e Hadith Wa Usool e Hadith
Dr. Muhammad Tahir Mustafa has also great contribution in Curriculum Development of Islamic Studies. As a Member of National Review Committee Islamabad and Provincial Review Committee, Lahore in Subject of Islamic Studies , Dr. Tahir worked a lot with Ministry of Education Islamabad in respect of Development of Curriculum of Islamic Studies.
Dr. Tahir Mustafa also Developed and Authored Course books right from Class I to M.A Classes, His books are taught in different Schools, Colleges and Universities of Pakistan. The book of Islamiyat Compulsory for Matriculation Class which is officially taught throughout the country. Dr. Tahir Mustafa is one of the authors of the book, His books are Published by different Publishers as well as National Book Foundation of Pakistan Islamabad.
Main Disciplines of Teaching in UMT to M.Phil and Ph.D Classes
Awards and Distinctions:
1. First Prime Minister Award on Maqala-e-Seerat in National Seerat Conference, Islamabad, held on 12th Rabi-ul-Awwal 1425 A.H (2004 A.D)
2. Star Award in 1999 and 2003 by South Asia Publications, Karachi, Pakistan
* Recently performing as Anchor/Host in weekly program “Mard e Momin” on ARY QTV
Participated as anchor, orator and judge in program “Araish-e-Asma un Nabi (PBUH)” 30 episodes in live Iftar Transmission of GEO Television in recent Holy month of Ramadan 2012.
1. Participated as Book Author in Program “Kitab” in PTV NEWS on 28.7.2010 for recording and program went on air on 23.8.2010.
2. Participated as religious speaker in live Shab e Bra’t transmission of PTV on 27.7.2010
3. 36 episode of Program “Gumnam Ushshaq e Rasool” went on air during 16.2.2010 to 27.2.2010
4. Conducted daily Aftar Transmission (Live) as a host at Royal TV daily durin the holy Month of Ramazan 1430.
5. Program, Mamoolat-e-Nabvi. Telecasted by GEO TV from first Ramazan to 30th Ramazan 1430 at alternate days.
6. Program “Gul Hay e Drood” telecasted by GEO TV from 1st to 12th Rabi ul Awwal 1430
7. Designed, wrote and participated in Pakistan Television program Islam Deen-e-Amn.
8. Compere, religious programs, Radio Pakistan, Islamabad.
9. Feature writer, Radio Pakistan, Islamabad.
10. Designed program Asma-e-Rasul, Pakistan Television Centre, Islamabad, for transmission in the holy month of Rabi-ul-Awwal.
11. Designed, and participated as a speaker, in Pakistan Television program Ramadan, Quran aur Sahib-e-Quran, for thirty episodes in the holy month of Ramadan (Dec 21, 1998 – Jan 1, 1999).
12. Writer and Researcher, program Quran Shanasi, Pakistan Television Centre, Islamabad, for special transmission in the holy month of Ramadan (Dec, 1997 – Jan, 1998).
13. Religious speaker, Radio Pakistan, Rawalpindi and Islamabad.
14. Participated as religious speaker several times in Pakistan Television programs.
15. Program Piyaray Nabi k Piyaray Naam Though out Holy month of Ramadan on ATV in 2008 (30 Episodes)
16. Program Asma-un-Nabi 30 Episodes on NOOR TV ,Bermingam England
17. Program Asma-ul-Husna, Through out Holy Month of Ramadan in 2007, on ATV, Islamabad (30 Episodes, in Live Transmission)
18. Program Asma-un-Nabi,Through out Holy month of Ramadan in 2007, on GEO Television (30 Episodes).
19. Hosted whole night Programe “Shab e Inaam” of GEO TV in 27th night of Ramazan ul Mubarik 1431
v Phalsafa-e-Asma-e-Rasool,Containing781Pages,Published by
Al Faisal,Urdu Bazar Lahore November 2008.
1. Seerat-ur-Rasul-Fi-Asma-er-Rasul, a book on the life history of the Holy Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) under 100 titles of his holy names published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
2. Al-Quran, for students of M.A Isl. Studies, published by Shakeel Sons, Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
3. Quran Shanasi, a quiz book of the complete Holy Quran, published by Makki Dar-ul-Kutb, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
4. Tafseeri Rujhanat ka Irtaqa, for students of M.A Isl. Studies, published by Shakeel Sons, Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
5. Islah-e-Ahwaal ka Aakhri Hal, a socio-economic research book, published by Makki Dar-ul-Kutb, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
6. Al-Hadith, for students of M.A Isl. Studies, published by Shakeel Sons, Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
7. Muarif-e-Islamiat for students of Intermediate classes, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
8. Sana Islamiat (Objective) for the students of Intermediate classes, published by Shakeel Sons, Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
9. Sana Islamiat (Objective) for the students of Matriculation, published by Shakeel Sons, Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
10. Islamiat (Capital Helping Hand) for students of Matriculation, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
11. Co-author, Islamiat, textbook for classes IX and X, published by Punjab, Sindh, NWFP and Baluchistan Textbook Board of Pakistan; also published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad.
12. Revised Islamiat for class VIII, as one of the members of National Review Committee regarding the subject of Islamiat, Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad, published by Punjab, Sindh, NWFP and Baluchistan Textbook Board of Pakistan; also published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad.
13. Revised Islamiat for class VII, as one of the members of National Review Committee regarding the subject of Islamiat, Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad, published by Punjab, Sindh, NWFP and Baluchistan Textbook Board of Pakistan; also published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad.
14. Revised Islamiat for class VI, as one of the members of National Review Committee regarding the subject of Islamiat, Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad, published by Punjab, Sindh, NWFP and Baluchistan Textbook Board of Pakistan; also published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad.
15. Co-author, Lughat-ul-Quran for class VII, published by Punjab, Sindh, NWFP, and Baluchistan Textbook Board of Pakistan; also published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad.
16. Editor, Islamiat, textbook for class VI, published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad; Recommended by Federal Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad.
17. Shaoor-e-Islamiat (Urdu) for class I, published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad; Recommended by Federal Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad.
18. Shaoor-e-Islamiat (Urdu) for class II, published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad; Recommended by Federal Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad.
19. Shaoor-e-Islamiat (Urdu) for class III, published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad; Recommended by Federal Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad.
20. Shaoor-e-Islamiat (English) for class I, published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad; Recommended by Federal Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad.
21. Shaoor-e-Islamiat (English) for class II, published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad; Recommended by Federal Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad.
22. Shaoor-e-Islamiat (English) for class III, published by National Book Foundation, Islamabad; Recommended by Federal Ministry of Education (Curriculum Wing) Islamabad.
23. Hamari Islamiat (Ibtidai), published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
24. Hamari Islamiat for class I, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
25. Hamari Islamiat for class II, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
26. Hamari Islamiat for class III, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
27. Islamiat (Workbook) for class I, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
28. Islamiat (Workbook) for class II, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
29. Islamiat (Workbook) for class III, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
30. Islamiat (Workbook) for class IV, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
31. Islamiat (Workbook) for class V, published by Asim Brothers, New Urdu Bazaar, Rawalpindi.
32. Diniyat (Ibtidai), published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
33. Diniyat for class I, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
34. Diniyat for class II, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
35. Diniyat for class III, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
36. Uloom-e-Islamiat for class IV, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
37. Uloom-e-Islamiat for class V, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
38. Uloom-e-Islamiat for class VI, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
39. Uloom-e-Islamiat for class VII, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
40. Uloom-e-Islamiat for class VIII, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
41. Islamiat (English Version) for classes I to X, a project in progress, to be published by Bookland, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
42. Editor-in-Chief, Rawal, magazine of PAF Inter College, Sector E-9, Islamabad.
43. Columnist of The Jang, Rawalpindi, and The Asas, Rawalpindi.
44. Editor, College Gazette in academic period, Government College, Sahiwal.
45. Ihsan-e-Rasul, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
46. Ihtaram-e-Orat, published by Sadiq Publications, Urdu Bazaar, Lahore.
47. Sana Islamic Studies (Elective) for 1st Year Classes published by Shakeel Sons, Urdu Bazar Rawalpindi.
48. Sana Islamic Studies (Elective) for 2nd Year Classes published by Shakeel Sons, Urdu Bazar Rawalpindi.
PhD (Arabic) ,National University of Modern Languages, Islamabad Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MA Educational Leadership & Management UMT, Lahore Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
Sajid Masood has more than eighteen years of teaching and administrative experience at various institutions of Lahore. He started his career as Principal of The Punjab School, one of the most prestigious school of the Lahore. He served as Principal Professional Development Centre of the Punjab School System and looked after professional development needs of the teaching faculty. He joined University of Management & Technology as a full time faculty member in 2005. He is teaching various courses in MA Education and MA ELM programs.
PhD (Islamic Studies) University of the Punjab, Lahore
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Amjad Waheed joined School of Social Sciences and Humanities (SSS&H), UMT in 2005. He is a member of the National Curriculum Review Committee (NCRC) of HEC. He is also a member of International Society for the Comparative Study of Civilizations (ISCSC) and Council of Social Sciences Pakistan (COSS). He is the editor of the Journal of Islamic Thought and Civilization and reviewer of the Journal of European Studies. He is chairman of the board of studies of Hast-o-Nesst Institute of Traditional Studies and Arts and also on the board of Dabistan-e-Iqbal. Dr Waheed has designed and taught a wide range of PhD and MPhil courses, including Islamic Civilization and Cultures, Comparative Study of Civilizations, Islamic Thought and Civilization and Western Thought and Civilization. In his decade long academic career, he has worked in the areas of Contemporary Civilizations and Muslim Cultures and also supervised 15 PhD and MPhil scholars. Dr Waheed has delivered eleven LEAF discourses and presented papers in a number of international symposiums and conferences.
MA Film University of Wales, Newport UK, MA Mass Communication PU, Lahore Pakistan
Assistant Professor, Head CBS
Email : email@example.com
Mr. Rashid Khan at present, is a PhD Scholar and teaching in the department of Media and Communication as Assistant Professor in UMT and advisor BS Media and Communication Program from last four years. He is Head UMT Broadcasting House which includes UMT Radio FM98.2, UMT Social Media and Forthcoming UMT TV. He is also member of many UMT Core committees.
Mr. Rashid Khan has been associated with Electronic Media Industry. After successful completion of MA FILM degree from University of Wales, UK in 2010, he joined Institute of Communication Studies, University of the Punjab, Lahore, as a career in Education Sector.
Rashid Khan has served Institute of Communication Studies, University of the Punjab as a Lecturer and Programs Manager University Radio Broadcasting House PU FM 104.6. He also been Incharge Punjab University Television PU TV. During his services for Institute of Communication Studies, he polished student's natural talent and skills for Radio and Television Industry as presenter, Program Producer, Reporter, News Caster and so on as a class instructor and Radio Program Manager.
He is also member of Higher Education Commission (HEC) National Curriculum Committee from last two years. It is worth mentioning here that Mr. Rashid Khan has contributed Four Major Media Courses in HEC BS-Media and Communication Curriculum nationwide which is big achievement for him.
Besides his University educational contributions, he has been working in media industry as Assistant/ Associate Producer and Director in ATV where he introduced many vocal talents who later got fame throughout the world by participating in mega singing competitions. He has strength in Script Writing for film and television, Direction, Pre-Production, Production and Post-Production.
As a student of Mass Communication in Punjab University, he worked days and nights during the earth quake disaster in 2005 in Abbottabad for rehabilitation of victims and reporting assignment with a team of British doctors. He also served voluntarily to the University Radio FM 104.6 where he contributed in every area of broadcasting house. He has won award for the best producer for news and current affairs. Last but not the least, he contributed one short film in Cannes Film Festival, France in 2011 and looks forward for the same achievements in future.
M Phil International Relations University of Karachi Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD Psychology Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
MPhil (Education) UMT, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
M Phil History GCU, Lahore Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
PhD, University of the Punjab, Lahore
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
M Phil Psychology GCU, Lahore Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
M Phil University of the Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD English Literature University of Northampton UK
Email : email@example.com
PhD Communication Studies Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
Assistant Professor, Chairperson Department of Media and Communication
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Farasat Rasool
PhD Communication Sciences
Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France.
Specialization: Media Sociology, Semiotics.
PhD Criminal Justice Michigan State University USA, MSc Criminal Justice Michigan State University USA
Assistant Professor, Chairperson Department of Sociology
Email : email@example.com
PhD Special Education Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan, MA Technology Education Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD English UMT, Lahore, Pakistan
Assistant Professor, Chairperson Department of English Language and Literature
Email : email@example.com
M Phil (Applied Linguistics) UMT, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MPhil (Applied Psychology) Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
Ms. Huma Shahid joined the School of Social Sciences and Humanities at UMT as Lecturer in Psychology in February, 2011. She completed her M.Phil in 2010 from National Institute of Psychology, Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad with Academic Performance Award. Before joining UMT, she taught “Organizational Behavior” to undergraduate business students as a visiting Lecturer at London School of Management and Technology till Feb, 2011.
She also worked for Kashmir Education Foundation in the administration and interpretation of Assessment of Preschoolers Intellectual Functioning. She also worked as Trainee Psychologist at Diabetic’s Institute Pakistan, Lahore in 2008. She did her graduation from Forman Christian College, Lahore in 2008.
She has presented Research Papers at National Conference on Research in Psychology: Indigenous and Cultural Context at NIP, Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad and Child & Family Conference 2010 at Home Economics College, Lahore. Her research interests lie in the areas of Social Psychology, Gender Issues and Organizational Psychology.
Besides, she is Program Coordinator and Student Advisor at Department of Psychology, UMT
M Phil International Relations Kinnaird College, University, MSc International Relations Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fatima Sajjad joined School of Social Sciences and Humanities at UMT as a Lecturer in International Relations in Feb 2012. She did her MSc. International Relations from Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad and M Phil International Relations from Kinnaird College Lahore , where she was awarded Principal's Merit Award for highest CGPA in her batch. Currently ,she is a PhD International Relations candidate at Punjab University, Lahore.
Fatima Sajjad is in the teaching profession for more than a decade. Prior to joining UMT , she taught in Lahore Grammar School for eight years where she also worked as an academic coordinator and teacher trainer . During this time ,she secured a number of professional certificates including University of Cambridge Teaching IGCSE History & Aga Khan University Professional Teaching certification.. She was awarded Intel Education Award for her work as a Master Teacher with Intel Teach Thinking with Technology Program.
Research, Teaching and International Relations, being the key areas of her interest , Fatima Sajjad is currently engaged in research on peacebuilding through faith and education in Pakistan . Her work has been presented in a number of International Conferences including ICERI 2014 Seville,Spain;EPIC 2014 Hiroshima, Japan; IHSC 2014Istanbul, Turkey , ICORE 2014 and ICEP 2014 Lahore,Pakistan..She has organized various seminars and workshops on peacebuilding at UMT.
Fatima Sajjad is the current Academic Co-ordinator ; Dept. of Social Sciences . She is also the focal person for department's Graduate Studies Discussion Series , organized to promote research culture within the department.
PhD In Progress PU, Lahore, MS Mass Communication LCWU, Lahore
Email : email@example.com
Media & Communication Department
MPhil Special Education University of Management and Technology, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Amna Arif joined UMT, School of Social Sciences and Humanities in February 2008. She is working as a lecturer in Department of Special Needs Education. She holds an M.Sc degree in Applied Psychology with distinction from University of the Punjab. She has completed M.Phil Special Education from UMT and earned Rector Medal.
Now she is a PhD scholar at UMT in the same field i.e. Special Education. She has been teaching the students of BS Social Sciences and MA Special Education and Education at UMT. Before joining UMT, she worked in an NGO for the management of special children as a psychologist.
She worked for 1 year with the Head of Psychiatry Department in Fatima Memorial Hospital for the rehabilitation of persons with psychological problems. Her aim as a psychologist and as a special educator is to help humanity and do something valuable for the betterment of persons with disabilities and for society at large
MS Clinical Psychology GC University Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
Ms Sidra Afzal joined School of Social Sciences and Humanities in a September, 2012 asÂ a Lecturer. She is Clinical Psychologist by training. She graduated from Lahore College for Women University Lahore and joined Government College University, Lahore for her Masters in Psychology and MS in Clinical Psychology.
Currently she is enrolled in BeaconHouse National University as a PhD Scholar.Â Earlier she served Â BeaconHouse National University Lahore as a Lecturer and taught B.Sc, M.Sc and MS students. She is seasoned Addiction Psychologist and served various Rehabs of Lahore over the period of two years. (2010- 2012)
Her research paper on “Stress in Special Education teachers; A Psychometric Study” was presented in the International Conference on Industrial And Organizational Psychology; Trends , Challenges and Applications, organized by National Institute of Psychology, Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad, April ,2012.
She has teaching interests in Clinical Psychology, Addiction Psychology, Psychopathology, Assessment & Diagnosis and Interventions.She has also supervised Clinical Case studies for Lab in Psychopathology. Her research interests are Postnatal/ Neonatal Health and Clinical Research. She is also member of Pakistan Association of Cognitive Therapists (PACT).
She is Incharge Psych- Soc, society of Psychology students.
MPhil Sociology PU, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ms. TayyabaSohail is a lecturer at School of Social Sciences and Humanities-UMT. She has earned her M.Phil in Sociology from University of the Punjab. Prior to joining UMT, she has worked for five years at Social Enterprise Development Centre- LUMS. She headed the centre as Director.
During her tenure at LUMS, among others, she led two prime projects in the field of gender and health, funded by the David and Lucile Packard Foundation. While at the University of the Punjab, she had been an active member of the PUMUN (Punjab University Model United Nations) society.
She represented Pakistan at various national and International platforms like, DuEMUN, MUIMUN, EUROMUN, LUMUN etc.
A few areas of her key interest include, but are not limited to, gender, social capital, social development and social organisationsetc
MPhil ITC UMT, Lahore Pakistan, MA Islamic Studies ,Loughborough University UK
Email : email@example.com
Hanna-e-Kalbi has been working at UMT since July, 2009. Her interests are Qur'an, Hadith and Comparative Religions. She is author of Concept of Trinity and Jesus' Divinity: A Muslim Critical Examination (Jan 6, 2012). Her MPhil reasearch was on the topic, "Bernard Lewis in Islam: A Critical Study".
M Phil International Relations National Defence University, Islamabad Pakistan, B Sc Hon Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hadia Rahman joined School of Social Sciences and Humanities at UMT as a Lecturer in International Relations in January 2013. She earned her M Phil degree in International Relations from National Defence University, Islamabad in 2012. Her M Phil dissertation was on “China ASEAN economic relations and USA factor”. Having major interest in International Relations, her other area of interest was Media studies that is why she did her BS honors in Communication Sciences and earned a gold medal. She is a commendable orator and has received many prizes in this field at various regional and national levels. She started her professional career in 2008 by joining ATV as a news anchor. She also did news reporting and hosting of various current affairs programs and live marathons. She worked as a narrator with PTV Kashmir Cell as well. She joined Geo TV production Hum Sub Umeed say hain as a host in February 2011. She has been working in media for the last five years. In addition, she works in collaboration with Higher Education Commission as well. She is a member of peer review board of International journal of South Asian Studies. Hadia is a blogger at reportersdiary.com too which is headed by Dunya TV program Kyun. She is a freelance host and writer and her tweets can be followed @HadiaRah.
Educational Qualifications (start with the latest)
a) M Phil International Relations (NDU Islamabad)
b) BS Honors Communication Sciences (Gold Medalist)
Training / certifications
a) Workshop on Preparing Papers for Academic Publishing (Cambridge University Press)
b) Workshop on Peace Psychology
c) Seminar on Interviewing skills and Trauma reporting
d) Seminar on Plagiarism
e) Video conferencing course “Intercultural Communication”: University of Nebraska USA
f) Seminar on Investigative Journalism
g) Seminar on Women in Journalism
Professional / Teaching Experience (start with the latest)
a) University of Management and Technology Lahore
Lecturer (Jan 2013-Present)
b) Geo TV Production Hum Sub Umeed Say Hain Lahore
Host (Feb 2011-2013)
c) Higher Education Commission Islamabad
Host/Stage Secretary (April 2011-Present)
d) ATV Network, Islamabad
e) PTV Kashmir Cell Islamabad
f) FM 96.6 Islamabad
Other Positions and Affiliations
Freelance Hosting and Writing
ACTS SOCIETY FJWU Rawalpindi
General Secretary of the society (2008-2009)
a) Member Peer Review Board: International Journal of South Asian Studies (Since September 2011)
Selected Publications & Research
a) My research paper “Is China a threat to USA economy?” published at NDU website.
b) My research paper entitled Soft Power Of Pakistan: Prospects and Limitations got selected for 2014 International Academic Conference at Istanbul, Turkey organized by International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, Selcuk University Konya and University of Economics Prague
a) a) Got distinction of News Anchor of the Month for live night coverage of Marriot Blast 2008 Islamabad.
b) Got various distinctive positions for all Pakistan different declamations, speeches and debates (2005-2012).
c) General Secretary of ACTS (Act, culture and theatre society) of Fatima Jinnah Women University (2007-2009).
d) Achieved various distinctions for different events including writing, plays, hosts and sports etc.
PhD (Interdisciplinary Child Research) - In Progress Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway, MPhil Childhood Studies Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Norway
Email : Azher.email@example.com
MPhil Psychology PU, Lahore Pakistan, MSc Psychology PU, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Psychology New York University, USA
Email : email@example.com
PhD Political Science (In Progress) Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan, MPhil Political Science Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MPhil Special Education (In Progress)) UMT, Lahore Pakistan, MA Speical Education Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
MPhil Sociology Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan, MA English Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MS Mass Communication Lahore College Women University, Lahore, MSc Mass Communication PU, Lahore
Email : email@example.com
MPhil Defence and Strategic Studies Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MPhil Mass Communication PU, Lahore
Email : email@example.com
MPhil Sociology University of The Punjab, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
M Phil Education UMT, Lahore, Master of Technology Education PU, Lahore
Email : email@example.com
PhD Education Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan, BSc Botany & Zoology Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
MPhil Political Science PU, Lahore Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
MSc Social Sciences Middlesex University, London UK, MA IR Punjab University, Lahore Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD American Drama GCU, Lahore Pakistan, M Phil GCU, Lahore Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
MA Special Education San Francisco State University USA
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fozia Mushtaq Mannon joined the School of Social Sciences and Humanities at UMT in Feb., 2012 as a Lecturer in Department of Special Needs Education. She earned her Masters Degree in May 2010 named Special Education with the emphasis on Visual Impairments from San Francisco State University, USA.
She was awarded the ambassadorial scholarship by Rotary International in 2008. She served as a Teacher of Visually Impaired for almost 5 years. She also worked as a Principal in 2010. For the very first time she developed a course in Braille Grade 1 and taught the course in summer 2012.
One of her passion is to develop Assistive Technology Lab at UMT and she has been actively involved in this process. For this purpose she arranged essential equipment for the Assistive Technology Lab in the area of Visual Impairments.
MA (Special Education) University of the Punjab Pakistan
Email : email@example.com
AsmaaNouman joined the School of Social Sciences and Humanities at UMT as Lecturer in Special Education in February 2010. She is Academic Coordinator and Students’ Advisor. She completed her Masters in Special Education in 1999 with area of specialization in Mental Retardation. Then she joined Children’s Hospital and The Institute of Child Health as Special Needs Educationist in 2000.
She was the pioneer of Learning Centre in the Department of Developmental Pediatrics as well as she served as faculty of BSc Physiotherapy there. During this time she took individual and group behavior and educational management sessions with the parents and also their children suffering with Mental Retardation, Learning Disabilities, Autism, Fragile X Syndrome, Down syndrome and Attention Deficits Hyperactivity Disorders.
She also taught the subject of Special Education to the students of BSc Physiotherapy as visiting faculty till 2007 and taught there all major disability area. She joined the Department of Special Education, Punjab University, Lahore, as lecturer in 2001 till 2006. She has completed her course work for PhD in Special Education from PU with area of specialization in Hearing Impairment.
PhD Political Science Purdue University USA, M Phil American Studies Quaid-i-Azam University, Islamabad Pakistan
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Waheed A. Khan earned his Ph.D. in Political Science from Purdue University, Indiana (USA) in 2007. His major area of specialization was in International Relations, while he minored in Comparative Politics, International Political Economy, and History of U.S. Foreign Policy. His Ph.D. dissertation was entitled “Domestic Legitimacy and Interstate Rivalry Relationship”. His scholarly interests include legitimacy of states and regimes; connection between domestic and international politics; South Asian Politics; Political Economy of Regionalism; and time series methods. Before joining UMT, Dr. Waheed worked as an instructor at Purdue University, Indiana (USA) for three years and as an Assistant Professor and Program Coordinator of Political Science at Brescia University, Kentucky (USA) for five years. At Brescia University, he also worked as Manager of Institutional Effectiveness for one year.Â Both at Purdue University and Brescia University, he taught various courses in Political Science and International Relations.
Dr. Waheed has an active research agenda. His first book, entitled “Distinctive Features of the North American Regionalism: why NAFTA is Least Likely to follow the Path of the EU” was published in 2010. He has presented his work at different international conferences conducted by International Studies Association, Midwest Political Science Association and American Political Science Association. His work has also appeared in International Journal on World Peace, China Report: A Journal of East Asian Studies, and Pakistan Journal of American Studies.
C-II Johar Town Lahore Tel.: +92 42 35212801-10
© Copyright UMT, 2015. All Rights reserved.